This PROBAR puts on-the-go and nutrition in the same bite. Quick, easy, scrumptious and packed with great tasting ingredients, this satisfying bite will energize your day.
IngredientsServing Size: 1 Bar (46 g) Servings per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 8 g 12% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 65 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 28 g 9% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 11 g Protein 6 g 8% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 25% Other Ingredients: Tapioca syrup*, rolled oats*, peanut butter* (peanut*), crisp brown rice*, dried cane syrup*, brown rice protein*, whole grain brown rice flour*, chocolate liquor*, sunflower seeds*, agave fiber (inulin)*, glycerine, expeller pressed canola oil*, flax seeds*, chia seeds*, natural peanut butter flavor, peanut extract, rice syrup*, oat flour*, salt, molasses*, cocoa butter*, natural caramel flavor, rosemary extract, vanilla extract*. Contains: Peanuts. *Organic