- Most Beneficial in the Small Intestines
- In the Healthy Trinity System
Megadophilus protects your stomach and small intestine by producing natural antibacterial substances that help destroy invading hostile bacteria. Providing 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of beneficial bacteria per serving, Megadophilus is available in both dairy and dairy free powders and capsules.
Megadophilus super strains reside along the small intestine walls, where most of the digestive process takes place. They help acidify the intestinal tract to promote a healthy digestive environment.
Megadophilus works to support your small intestine:
- Optimizes digestion
- Aids oral health
- Promotes healthy immunity
- Aids lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products
- Helps alleviate occasional gas, bloating and upper GI problems
- Produces hydrogen peroxide (h202), found necessary to inhibit vaginaland intestinal yeasts
- Helps stimulate regularity
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels