Better Health Through Mother Nature
Cart 0
Mediterra Nutrition Yogurt and Oat Nutrition Bars - Cherry and Pistachio - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

Mediterra Nutrition Yogurt and Oat Nutrition Bars - Cherry and Pistachio - 1.6 oz Bars - Case of 12

$ 24.86

Did you know cherries, pistachios and oats are full of essential nutrients? They have been healthy Mediterranean favorites for generations! We drizzled them with honey; sprinkled raisins, figs and sunflower seeds; and added a layer of yogurt to bring you a gourmet bar bursting with Mediterranean flavor.

Ingredients
Serv. Size: 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 180 Fat Cal. 50 Total Fat 6g (9%DV) Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV) Sodium 160mg (7%DV) Potassium 100mg (3%DV) Total carb. 26g (9%DV) Fiber 3g (12%DV) Sugars 14g Protein 7g Vitamin A (0%DV) Vitamin C (0%DV) Calcium (4% DV) Iron (8%DV) Vitamin E (4%DV) Thiamin (6%DV) Magnesium (2%DV) Zinc (4%DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Honey, Soy Nuggets (Isolated Soy Protein, Rice Starch), Yogurt Coating [sugar, palm kernel oil, nonfat dry milk, yogurt powder (cultured whey protein concentrate and cultured skim milk), soy lecithin, salt], Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins (raisins, vegetable oil), Fig Paste, Organic Gum Acacia, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Flax Meal, Natural Flavor, Cherries (cherries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), Sea Salt. ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts. May also contain Egg, Peanut, Wheat, Cherry Pits.

Share this Product


More from this collection