- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen, and Irritants
- Remove Excess Mucus...Naturally
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problems. Nasal irrigation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
A nasal wash helps to:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation
The Original Neti Pot
The Himalayan Institute created and began distributing the original Neti Pot in 1972. Then, the Neti Pot was individually hand-crafted and offered as a tool for yoga students to enhance their breathing and meditation practices. Now the health benefits of nasal irrigation are well-known and today the Neti Pot has become a household tool for allergy relief and improved breathing.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.