Health Warrior Chia Bar - Acai Berry - .88 oz Bars - Case of 15
100 calories. Certified gluten free. 1000 mg omega-3. 3 g protein. 4 g fiber. 5 g sugar. 100% natural. Natural energy, powered by chia. www.healthwarrior.com. Soy free. Dairy free. Gluten free. 100% vegan.
IngredientsAmount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 100 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Sodium 45 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 14 g 5% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 5 g Protein 3 g Calcium 4% Iron 4% Ingredients: White Chia Seeds, Organic Cashew Butter, Brown Rice Syrup, Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Organic Cranberries (Cranberries, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Crisps (Organic Brown Rice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt), Arabic Gum, Strawberry Powder (with Rice Flour and Sunflower Lecithin), Freeze Dried Acai Powder (with Lime Juice and/or Citric Acid), Rice Syrup Solids, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Organic Sunflower Oil. Warnings Allergens: Contains tree nuts (cashews). Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients in a facility that processes other products, which may contain peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), milk, soy, and/or eggs.