Real roasted almonds dipped in rich chocolate. A decadent treat that satisfies your sweet tooth!
IngredientsServing Size: 1 Pack (28 g) Servings per Container: 5 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 140 Fat Calories 50 Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fa t 0 g Cholestero l 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 1 g Sugar Alcohol 9 g Protein 3 g 3% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4% *Sugar Alcohols total includes 0 g of glycerin. Rounded Values. Other Ingredients: Roasted almonds (almonds, corn oil), maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, sodium caseinate, less than 1 % of vanilla, natural and artificial flavors, confectioner's glaze, coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, sucralose, gum arabic. Contains Almonds, Soy and Milk. This product is manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts, other tree nuts and wheat.